Troubleshooting connection problems between devices:
- Double check that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Both devices need to be running 'Photo Transfer App'.
- Quit the app on the sender device and start it again. Then use the 'Refresh Devices' to look for the sender again.
- Are you using a hotel, corporate, or public network? Some networks are configured to prevent communication between devices. If this is the case please try using a different Wi-Fi network.
- If you are using a home network it may help to reset your Wi-Fi router and join the network again on both devices.
- Please quit any other application streaming data to your computer like a 'Skype' call or an internet radio station as these services may interrupt the connection between the devices.
Transfer photos from iPad to Apple Computer
Transfer photos from iPad to Windows Computer
Transfer photos from Apple Computer to iPad
Transfer photos from Windows Computer to iPad
Transfer photos from iPad to another iDevice
Transfer photos from an iDevice to iPad
Transfer from iDevice to iDevice over Bluetooth
Explore & Transfer photos from iPhone / iTouch to iPad
Explore & Transfer photos from another iPad to this iPad
Problems connecting from Computer
Problems connecting between Devices
Creating Ad-Hoc Network on Mac Computer