Troubleshooting connection problems:
- Double check that your device and your computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- The screen of your device must be active (screen on) and 'Photo Transfer' must be running when you attempt to connect.
- Type the address on your computer's web browser exactly as it appears in the application including the 'http://' part. Make sure that you type it directly in the address bar and not in the search bar
- It may take couple of attempts to establish communication between your device and computer.
- Are you using a hotel, corporate, or public network? Some networks are configured to prevent communication between devices. If this is the case please try using a different Wi-Fi network. You can also create an 'ad-hoc' network between your computer and device. Ad-Hoc Tutorial for Mac
- If you are using a home network it may help to reset your Wi-Fi router and join the network again on your device and your computer.
- Finally, please quit any other application streaming data to your computer like a 'Skype' call or an internet radio station as these services may interrupt the connection between your device and your computer.
Transfer photos from iPad to Apple Computer
Transfer photos from iPad to Windows Computer
Transfer photos from Apple Computer to iPad
Transfer photos from Windows Computer to iPad
Transfer photos from iPad to another iDevice
Transfer photos from an iDevice to iPad
Transfer from iDevice to iDevice over Bluetooth
Explore & Transfer photos from iPhone / iTouch to iPad
Explore & Transfer photos from another iPad to this iPad
Problems connecting from Computer
Problems connecting between Devices
Creating Ad-Hoc Network on Mac Computer